1. FEW. ACCESSOIRES
These general terms and conditions apply on the sale of all products on this website by:
- FEW. accessoires
4901 CN Oosterhout
1. These terms and conditions apply on all offers, purchases and deliveries of FEW. accessoires products through the website.
2. These terms and conditions are accessible for anyone via the homepage www.few-accessoires.nl.
3. Upon request, FEW. accessoires will send a copy of these terms and conditions to the buyer.
4. By ordering FEW. accessoires products via the website, the buyer agrees to these terms and conditions.
5. FEW. accessoires has the right to amend these terms and conditions at all times. The most recent version of our terms and conditions can be found via our homepage www.few-accessoires.nl.
6. In the case of any discrepancy between language versions, the English version prevails.
3. THE OFFER
1. If an offer is subject to a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the offer.
2. Our offers contain a complete and accurate description of the products being offered.
3. FEW. accessoires is not bound by obvious errors or mistakes in our offers.
4. Every offer contains information that makes it clear to the buyer what rights and obligations are related to the acceptance of the offer.
4. THE CONTRACT
1. When the buyer has placed and concluded an order on this website, all actions to accept this order have been fulfilled from the side of the buyer. From that moment on a purchase agreement between FEW. accessoires and the buyer exists.
2. FEW. accessoires will then accept the order by sending an confirmation of receipt to the e-mail address that is provided by the buyer. The buyer is responsible for providing the correct e-mail address. Additionally a track & trace code will be provided with which the order can be tracked.
All prices shown on the Website are including VAT, in accordance with the applicable legislation. Please note: in case of an order that is shipped to an address outside the EU, the buyer may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the shipment reaches the specified delivery address. The buyer will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. It should be noted that FEW. accessoires has no control over these charges and, since these charges are different for different countries, FEW. accessoires cannot predict their amount. FEW. accessoires advises the buyer to contact the local customs office for further information.
1. FEW. accessoires offers the following payment options:
- – Ideal
2. The buyer will be bound to the terms and conditions of the payment provider of its choice in relation to the payment. FEW. accessoires has no control over these terms and conditions and cannot be held responsible for the contents thereof.
1. FEW. accessoires offers free shipping worldwide on purchases above €50 on all our products to all countries that can be entered as a shipping address during the purchasing process. The shipping costs are based on the country where the delivery will be made.
2. All mentioned delivery terms as mention on this website should be understood as estimated delivery terms and cannot be understood as final delivery terms or guaranteed delivery terms.
3. The buyer bears the responsibility for the correct input of the delivery address, in case anything goes wrong with the shipment of an order due to an error in the delivery address made by the buyer, FEW. accessoires cannot be held responsible for the (partial) loss of the shipment. In case FEW. accessoires requires more information about a shipping address, she can contact the buyer to obtain the required additional information.
4. FEW. accessoires will use all reasonable efforts to deliver the order within the expected delivery terms to the delivery address. FEW. accessoires cannot be held liable for any delays in the delivery of an order.
5. If delivery suffers a delay, or if the delivery cannot be completed, or only partially, the buyer will be informed about this as soon as reasonably possible after the order has been placed. If delivery cannot be completed, or only partially, the buyer has the right to cancel the agreement free of charge.
6. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests upon FEW. accessoires up to the moment of delivery to the delivery address, unless this has explicitly been agreed otherwise.
7. In case the buyer receives a product he or she did not order, he or she must inform the customer service of FEW. accessoires as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order) via the e-mail address email@example.com. The buyer is responsible for returning such a product after they have received instructions on the return shipment from FEW. accessoires. FEW. accessoires will bear the costs of this shipment and will subsequently take care of the shipment of the correct product to the buyer, provided the buyer has fully conformed with the return instructions from FEW. accessoires.
8. In case the buyer receives a damaged or incomplete product, he or she must inform the customer service of FEW. accessoires as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order) via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequently, FEW. accessoires will decide how to deal with the matter at hand. If no other option can be found, FEW. accessoires will refund the costs of both the product as well as the delivery. The customer must always inform FEW. accessoires in the aforementioned situation(s) and wait for the instructions of the FEW. accessoires customer service. A customer, who returns a product in this situation at his own costs, without first contacting and awaiting the instructions of the customer care team, cannot claim the costs he/she made with FEW. accessoires (nor hold FEW. accessoires responsible for the return shipment that took place without prior consent of FEW. accessoires).
9. If the order that is shipped to the buyer by FEW. accessoires is missing, went missing, or in case the buyer claims he/she did not receive the order (despite tracking data / carrier data showing otherwise), the carrier will start a complaint procedure. A possible refund or new shipment is completely dependent on the outcome of the complaint procedure. The buyer will full cooperate with the complaint procedure of the carrier. Should a shipment be lost due to an error made by the carrier (and after the complaint procedure of the carrier has been concluded), FEW. accessoires will refund the order to the buyer or will try to reship the ordered product.
1. The buyer has the right to revoke the purchasing agreement and to return his/her order during a trial period of 14 days after having received the order, without having to state a reason for his/her revocation.
2. The buyer who wants to revoke his/her contract, must inform FEW. accessoires within 14 days after delivery of the order, by downloading the revocation form on our website and sending it to email@example.com or our mail address.
3. The return address for returns within the trial period is:
- FEW. accessoires
4901 CN Oosterhout
4. Establishing the nature, specifications and functioning of a product during the trial period is permitted as it would be in a store. The buyer is liable for any loss of value of the products resulting from usage that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, specifications and functioning of the goods, in which case we may off-set that devaluation with the amount to be refunded.
5. FEW. accessoires will not accept returns of watches where the blue seal (located on the clasp of the watch) has been removed, with exception of the watches with the medium metal strap (the Bellezza Superiore 36 mm series). For this series removing the plastic cover from the metal strap is reason to not accept returns. When this has happened, the watch is considered used and FEW. accessoires can no longer accept the return.
6. FEW. accessoires will not accept returns of jewellery where the plastic cover has been removed. When this has happened, the watch is considered used and FEW. accessoires can no longer accept the return.
7. If the blue seal on earrings has been removed, it is assumed the product has been used and therefore cannot be returned. The reason for this is that earrings are a hygienic product and current hygienic guidelines dictate as such.
8. The buyer must return the product to the address mentioned above, within 14 days after reporting his/her wish to return the product. The product must be undamaged and needs to be returned in the original, undamaged packaging. Additionally, the invoice must be added.
9. The buyer is responsible for the return shipment. The costs and the risks of the return shipment are for the account of the buyer.
10. FEW. accessoires advises the buyer to send the return shipment in sturdy packaging and with a registered transporter, so the transporter can be held accountable for the potential loss or damage to the return shipment.
11. Provided all requirements for returns have been met, FEW. accessoires will credit the buyer as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 14 days. The payment will be credited to the bank account, creditcard, PayPal account or Fashioncheque that was used to place the order. Shipping costs will not be credited, as well as possible import tax, fees, (administrative) customs charge for shipments outside of the EU.
9. WARRANTY AND REPAIR
1. Our warranty policy is automatically in effect upon purchase of any FEW. accessoires product. FEW. accessoires grants a two (2) year warranty period on its watches. Jewellery has a warranty period of one (1) year. The warranty guarantees the buyer that the products meet the standards of quality, reliability and lifespan.
2. The warranty only applies to products that are bought on our website few-accessoires.nl. To claim under our warranty the buyer needs to present the original invoice.
3. The warranties do not apply in case of:
- – theft or loss;
– intentional damage;
– damage caused by improper use, such as: scratching, bumping or falling;
– normal wear and tear or aging of the used materials;
– damages as a result of neglected care.
4. The warranty on watches only applies to the clock of the watch. The warranty does not apply to other parts, such as the strap or the glass of the watch. Wear traces visible on the strap or the glass of the watch are considered normal effects of usage. The effects of perspiration on the strap differ from one person to another, due to the differences in acidity.
5. FEW. accessoires watches are 3 ATM water resistant. This means that the watches are protected against minor splashes of water. FEW. accessoires watches cannot be worn during showering, bathing, swimming or diving. FEW. accessoires watches should not be exposed to more than minor splashes of water or to chemical substances such as perfume, cosmetics and cleaning products. This could lead to discoloring.
6. The buyer acknowledges that the jewellery of FEW. accessoires are vulnerable and will break when handled roughly. The warranty on jewellery only applies on demonstrable production errors. The jewellery of FEW. accessoires cannot be exposed to water of chemical products such as perfume, cosmetics and cleaning products, as this can cause decoloration.
7. The warranty no longer applies in case a third party performed repair works or other works on the product, without prior written permission by FEW. accessoires.
8. Shipment costs for a return shipment after a warranty request or repair request (for defects that arise after the buyer has used the product) will be on the account of the buyer.
10. PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
FEW. accessoires complies with the privacy regulations, as recorded in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The buyer always has the possibility to see, to amend or to delete his/her personal data, by contacting the FEW. accessoires customer service.
FEW. accessoires will store the personal data in a file. This personal data will only be stored as long as is required to process the buyer’s order and will not be stored longer than necessary to fulfill the order. FEW. accessoires guarantees that personal data will be handled with care. The buyer’s personal data will not be shared with third parties, unless this is required to process the order or for potential repair purposes.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
FEW. accessoires will store the personal data given by the buyer in a file. This personal data will only be stored as long as is required to process the buyer’s order and will not be stored longer than necessary to fulfill the order. FEW. accessoires guarantees that personal data will be handled with care. The buyer’s personal data will not be shared with third parties, unless this is required to process the order or for potential repair purposes. FEW. accessoires is allowed to use the data of the buyer to promote products to be buyer.
– Version of October 9 2021 –
You can download and print our Terms & Conditions here:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.PDF